Jan 27, 2008

Famous artist painting

I laughed. "In truth,it has been very like that.Each time I say:this is theend.But no,something else arises!And I will admit it,my friend,theretirement I care for it not at all.If the little grey cells are notexercised,they grow the rust." "I see,"I said."You exercise them in moderation." "Precisely.I pick and choose.For Hercule Poirot nowadays only the creamof crime." "Has there been much cream about?" "Pas mal.Not long ago I had a narrow escape." "Of failure?" "No,no."Poirot looked shocked."But I-I,Hercule Poirot,was nearlyexterminated." I whistled. "An enterprising murderer!"
"Not so much enterprising as careless,"said Poirot."Preciselythat-careless.But let us not talk of it.You know,Hastings,in many ways Iregard you as my mascot." "Indeed?"I said."In what ways?"

No comments: