Dec 18, 2007

famous art painting

with clients in mourning. In a similar feeling of delicacy, we were always blithe and light-hearted with the licence clients. Therefore I hinted to Peggotty that she would find Mr. Spenlow much recovered from the shock of Mr. Barkis's decease; and indeed he came in like a bridegroom. ¡¡¡¡But neither Peggotty nor I had eyes for him, when we saw, in company with him, Mr. Murdstone. He was very little changed. His hair looked as thick, and was certainly as black, as ever; and his glance was as little to be trusted as of old. ¡¡¡¡'Ah, Copperfield?' said Mr.
Spenlow. 'You know this gentleman, I believe?' ¡¡¡¡I made my gentleman a distant bow, and Peggotty barely recognized him. He was, at first, somewhat disconcerted to meet us two together; but quickly decided what to do, and came up to me. ¡¡¡¡'I hope,' he said, 'that you are doing well?' ¡¡¡¡'It can hardly be interesting to you,' said I. 'Yes, if you wish to know.' We looked at each other, and he addressed himself to Peggotty. ¡¡¡¡'And you,' said he. 'I am sorry to observe that you have lost your husband.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

famous art painting"