Dec 23, 2007

decorative abstract art painting

come and make your house so beautiful for you, if you'll let me!' ¡¡¡¡I declared that nobody else should touch it; and this gave Peggotty such delight that she went away in good spirits. ¡¡¡¡I fatigued myself as much as I possibly could in the Commons all day, by a variety of devices, and at the appointed time in the evening repaired to Mr. Mills's street. Mr. Mills, who was a terrible fellow to fall asleep after dinner, had not yet gone out, and there was no bird-cage
in the middle window. ¡¡¡¡He kept me waiting so long, that I fervently hoped the Club would fine him for being late. At last he came out; and then I saw my own Dora hang up the bird-cage, and peep into the balcony to look for me, and run in again when she saw I was there, while Jip remained behind, to bark injuriously at an immense butcher's dog in the street, who could have taken him like a pill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

decorative abstract art painting"