Nov 23, 2007

figurative abstract painting

Well, you love me, and have agreed to marry me, and hence there follows a thirdly, "When shall the day be?" ¡¡¡¡`I like living like this.' ¡¡¡¡`But I must think of starting in business on my own hook with the new year, or a little later. And before I get involved in the multifarious details of my new position, I should like to have secured my partner.' ¡¡¡¡`But,' she timidly answered, `to talk quite practically, wouldn't it be best not to marry till after all that? - Though I can't bear the thought o' your going away and leaving me here!' ¡¡¡¡`Of course you cannot - and it is not best in this case. I want you to help me in many ways in making my start. When shall it be? Why not a fortnight from now?' ¡¡¡¡`No,' she said, becoming grave; `I have so many things to think of first.' ¡¡¡¡`But--' ¡¡¡¡He drew her gently nearer to him. The reality of marriage was startling when it loomed so near. Before discussion of the question had proceeded further there walked round the corner of the settle into the full firelight of the apartment Mr Dairyman Crick, Mrs Crick, and two of the milkmaids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

figurative abstract painting"

Anonymous said...

figurative abstract painting"