Nov 23, 2007

famous picasso pablo painting

Tess sprang like an elastic ball from his side to her feet, while her face flushed and her eyes shone in the firelight. ¡¡¡¡`I knew how it would be if I sat so close to him!' she cried, with vexation. `I said to myself, they are sure to come and catch us! But I wasn't really sitting on his knee, though it might ha' seemed as if I was almost!' ¡¡¡¡`Well - if so be you hadn't told us, I am sure we shouldn't ha' noticed that ye had been sitting anywhere at all in this light,' replied the dairyman. He continued to his wife, with the stolid mien of a man who understood nothing of the emotions relating to matrimony--'Now, Christianer, that shows that folks should never fancy other folks be supposing things when they bain't. O no, I should never ha' thought a word of where she was a sitting to, if she hadn't told me - not I.' ¡¡¡¡`We are going to be married soon,' said Clare, with improvised phlegm. ¡¡¡¡`Ah - and be ye! Well, I am truly glad to hear it, sir. I've thought you mid do; such a thing for some time. She's too good for a dairymaid - I said so the very first day I zid her - and a prize for any man; and what's more, a wonderful woman for a gentleman-farmer's wife; he won't be at the mercy of his baily wi' her at his side.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

famous picasso pablo painting"

Anonymous said...

famous picasso pablo painting"