Nov 26, 2007

abstract nude painting

relic, there was and is something sinister, or solemn, according to mood, in the scene amid which it stands; something tending to impress the most phlegmatic passer-by. ¡¡¡¡`I think I must leave you now,' he remarked, as they drew near to this spot. `I have to preach at Abbot's-Cernel at six this evening, and my way lies across to the right from here. And you upset me somewhat too, Tessy - I cannot, will not, say why. I must go away and get strength... . How is it that you speak so fluently now? Who has taught you such good English?' ¡¡¡¡`I have learnt things in my troubles,' she said evasively. ¡¡¡¡`What troubles have you had?' ¡¡¡¡She told him of the first one - the only one that related to him. ¡¡¡¡D'Urberville was struck mute. `I knew nothing of this till now!' he next murmured. `Why didn't you write to me when you felt your trouble coming on?' ¡¡¡¡She did not reply; and he broke the silence by adding: `Well - you will see me again.' ¡¡¡¡`No,' she answered. `Do not again come near me!'

No comments: