Jan 16, 2009

Jack Vettriano the_Tourist_trap

wouldn't let a child of my own speak to me in the insolent, high-handed way you're speaking, Lyra, why I haven't punished you before...”
"Then go ahead! Punish me, since you can! Take your bloody spurs and dig 'em in hard, go on! Here's my hand, do it! You got no never understand that, for all your pride, for all your grown-up cleverness, and if I have to die to do what's proper, then I will, and be happy while I do. I seen worse than that. So if you want to kill me, you hard man, you strong man, you poison bearer, you Chevalier, you do it, go on, kill me. Then me and Roger can play in the land of the dead forever, and laugh at idea what's in my heart, you proud, selfish creature, you got no notion how I feel sad and wicked and sorry about my friend Roger, you kill people just like that,” she snapped her finger, "they don't matter to you, but it's a torment and a sorrow to me that I never said good-bye to him, and I want to say sorry and make it as good as I can, you'd

No comments: