Jun 9, 2008

contemporary abstract painting

pray thee, over-name them; and as thou namestthem, I will describe them; and, according to mydescription, level at my affection.
NERISSA
First, there is the Neapolitan prince.
PORTIA
Ay, that's a colt indeed, for he doth nothing buttalk of his horse; and he makes it a greatappropriation to his own good parts, that he canshoe him himself. I am much afeard my lady hismother played false with a smith.
NERISSA
Then there is the County Palatine.
PORTIA
He doth nothing but frown, as who should say 'If youwill not have me, choose:' he hears merry tales andsmiles not: I fear he will prove the weepingphilosopher when he grows old, being so full ofunmannerly sadness in his youth. I had rather bemarried to a death's-head with a bone in his mouththan to either of these. God defend me from thesetwo!

No comments: