Jan 27, 2008

landscape art painting

"From the point of view of the man about to sit,certainly it is." "Well,"I said,slightly recovering my temper,(I admit that I am touchyabout the thinness of my hair.)"I'm sorry that anonymous letter businesscame to nothing." "I have indeed been in the wrong over that. About that letter,there was,I thought,the odour of the fish.Instead amere stupidity. Alas,I grow old and suspicious like the blind watch-dog who growls whenthere is nothing there." "If I'm going to co-operate with you,we must look about for some other"creamy"crime,
"I said with a laugh. "You remember your remark of the other day?If you could order a crime asone orders a dinner,what would you choose?" I fell in with his humour. "Let me see now.Let's review the menu. Robbery?Forgery?No,I think not.Rather too vegetarian.It must bemurder-red-blooded murder-with trimmings,of course." "Naturally.The hors d'oeuvres."

No comments: