Jan 21, 2008

Henri Matisse Painting

Perhaps he will always stay longer than he talks of. It is the general way all young men do." ¡¡¡¡ "He did not, the only time he went to see Mr. Owen before." ¡¡¡¡ "He finds the house more agreeable _now_. He is a very-- a very pleasing young man himself, and I cannot help being rather concerned at not seeing him again before I go to London, as will now undoubtedly be the case. I am looking for Henry every day, and as soon as he comes there will be nothing to detain me at Mansfield. I should like to have seen him once more, I confess.
But you must give my compliments to him. Yes; I think it must be compliments. Is not there a something wanted, Miss Price, in our language--a something between compliments and-- and love--to suit the sort of friendly acquaintance we have had together? So

No comments: