Jan 29, 2008

floral oil painting

But his attention was distracted by his colleague and he did not waitfor a reply. I joined Poirot in the hall. "Did anything strike you,Poirot?"I inquired. "Only the amazing magnanimity of the murderer,Hastings." I had not the courage to say that I had not the least idea what he meant. Conferences! Much of my memories of the A B C case seem to be of conferences. Conferences at Scotland Yard.At Poirot's rooms.Official conferences. Unofficial conferences. This particular conference was to decide whether or not the factsrelative to the anonymous letters should or should not be made public in thepress.
The Bexhill murder had attracted much attention than the Andover one. It had,of course,far more elements of popularity.To begin with thevictim was a young and good-looking girl.Also,it had taken placed at apopular seaside resort.

No comments: