Jan 22, 2008

figurative abstract painting

And so saying, he was hurrying away, before Fanny, overpowered by a thousand feelings of pain and pleasure, could attempt to speak; but quickened by one sovereign wish, she then called out, "Oh! cousin, stop a moment, pray stop!" ¡¡¡¡ He turned back. ¡¡¡¡ "I cannot attempt to thank you," she continued, in a very agitated manner; "thanks are out of the question. I feel much more than I can possibly express. Your goodness in thinking of me in such a way is beyond-- " ¡¡¡¡ "If that is all you have to say, Fanny" smiling and turning away again. ¡¡¡
"No, no, it is not. I want to consult you." ¡¡¡¡ Almost unconsciously she had now undone the parcel he had just put into her hand, and seeing before her, in all the niceness of jewellers' packing, a plain gold

No comments: