Dec 24, 2007

wholesale oil painting

'Traddles,' said my friend, finding himself looked at. ¡¡¡¡'I beg pardon. Of the Inner Temple, I believe?' said Miss Clarissa, again glancing at my letter. ¡¡¡¡Traddles said 'Exactly so,' and became pretty red in the face. ¡¡¡¡Now, although I had not received any express encouragement as yet, I fancied that I saw in the two little sisters, and particularly in Miss Lavinia, an intensified enjoyment of this new and fruitful subject of domestic interest, a settling down to make the most of it, a disposition to pet it, in which there was a good bright ray of hope.
I thought I perceived that Miss Lavinia would have uncommon satisfaction in superintending two young lovers, like Dora and me; and that Miss Clarissa would have hardly less satisfaction in seeing her superintend us, and in chiming in with her own particular department of the subject whenever that impulse was strong upon her. This gave me courage to protest most vehemently that I loved Dora better than I could tell, or anyone believe; that all my friends knew how I loved her; that my

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wholesale oil painting"