Dec 25, 2007

thomas kinkade painting

'Are they bright, though?' returned Dora, laughing. 'I'm so glad they're bright.' 'Little Vanity!' said I. ¡¡¡¡But it was not vanity; it was only harmless delight in my admiration. I knew that very well, before she told me so. ¡¡¡¡'If you think them pretty, say I may always stop, and see you write!' said Dora. 'Do you think them pretty?' ¡¡¡¡'Very pretty.' ¡¡¡¡'Then let me always stop and see you write.' ¡¡¡¡'I am afraid that won't improve their brightness, Dora.' ¡
¡¡¡'Yes, it will! Because, you clever boy, you'll not forget me then, while you are full of silent fancies. Will you mind it, if I say something very, very silly? - more than usual?' inquired Dora, peeping over my shoulder into my face. ¡¡¡¡'What wonderful thing is that?' said I. ¡¡¡¡'Please let me hold the pens,' said Dora. 'I want to have something to do with all those many hours when you are so industrious. May I hold the pens?'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thomas kinkade painting"