Dec 23, 2007

female nude reclining

'I don't know how it is, Agnes; I seem to want some faculty of mind that I ought to have. You were so much in the habit of thinking for me, in the happy old days here, and I came so naturally to you for counsel and support, that I really think I have missed acquiring it.' ¡¡¡¡'And what is it?' said Agnes, cheerfully. ¡¡¡¡'I don't know what to call it,' I replied. 'I think I am earnest and persevering?' ¡¡¡¡'I am sure of it,' said Agnes. ¡¡¡¡'And patient, Agnes?'
I inquired, with a little hesitation. ¡¡¡¡'Yes,' returned Agnes, laughing. 'Pretty well.' ¡¡¡¡'And yet,' said I, 'I get so miserable and worried, and am so unsteady and irresolute in my power of assuring myself, that I know I must want - shall I call it - reliance, of some kind?' ¡¡¡¡'Call it so, if you will,' said Agnes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

female nude reclining"