Dec 24, 2007

famous angel painting

As this appeared to be addressed to Traddles and me, both Traddles and I made some sort of reply. Traddles was inaudible. I think I observed, myself, that it was highly creditable to all concerned. I don't in the least know what I meant. ¡¡¡¡'Sister Lavinia,' said Miss Clarissa, having now relieved her mind, 'you can go on, my dear.' ¡¡¡¡Miss Lavinia proceeded: ¡¡¡¡'Mr. Copperfield, my sister Clarissa and I have been very careful indeed in considering this letter;
and we have not considered it without finally showing it to our niece, and discussing it with our niece. We have no doubt that you think you like her very much.' ¡¡¡¡'Think, ma'am,' I rapturously began, 'oh! -' ¡¡¡¡But Miss Clarissa giving me a look (just like a sharp canary), as requesting that I would not interrupt the oracle, I begged pardon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

famous angel painting"