Dec 18, 2007

art painting reproduction

'Rather a good marriage this, I believe?' said Mr. Spenlow. ¡¡¡¡I explained that I knew nothing about it. ¡¡¡¡'Indeed!' he said. 'Speaking from the few words Mr. Murdstone dropped - as a man frequently does on these occasions - and from what Miss Murdstone let fall, I should say it was rather a good marriage.' ¡¡¡¡'Do you mean that there is money, sir?' I asked. ¡¡¡¡'Yes,' said Mr. Spenlow, 'I understand there's money. Beauty too, I am told.'
¡¡¡'Indeed! Is his new wife young?' ¡¡¡¡'Just of age,' said Mr. Spenlow. 'So lately, that I should think they had been waiting for that.' ¡¡¡¡'Lord deliver her!' said Peggotty. So very emphatically and unexpectedly, that we were all three discomposed; until Tiffey came in with the bill. ¡¡¡¡Old Tiffey soon appeared, however, and handed it to Mr. Spenlow, to look over. Mr. Spenlow, settling his chin in his cravat and rubbing it softly, went over the items with a deprecatory air - as if it were all Jorkins's doing - and handed it back to Tiffey with a bland sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

art painting reproduction"