Nov 21, 2007

wall art painting

¡¡¡¡Having finished his text he picked up her basket, and she mechanically resumed her walk beside him. ¡¡¡¡`Do you believe what you paint?' she asked in low tones. ¡¡¡¡`Believe that tex? Do I believe in my own existence!' ¡¡¡¡`But,' said she tremulously, `suppose your sin was not of your seeking?' ¡¡¡¡He shook his head. ¡¡¡¡`I cannot split hairs on that burning query,' he said. `I have walked hundreds of miles this past summer, painting these texes on every wall, gate, and stile in the length and breadth of this district. I leave their application to the hearts of the people who read 'em.' think they are horrible,' said Tess. `Crushing! killing!' ¡¡¡¡`That's what they are meant to be!' he replied in a trade voice. `But you should read my hottest ones - them I kips for slums and seaports. They'd make ye wriggle! Not but what this is a very good tex for rural districts... Ah - there's a nice bit of blank wall up by that barn standing to waste. I must put one there - one that it will be good for dangerous young females like yerself to heed. Will ye wait, missy?'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wall art painting"

Anonymous said...

wall art painting"

Anonymous said...

wall art painting"

reproduction art said...

The blog is really nice one and full of information we appreciate the kind of information you have provided in this post. The information are so useful for all of us and we would like to thank you from the bottom of our heart for this wonderful information.