Nov 21, 2007

seated nude

You shall be made sorry for that!' he resumed, his injured tone still remaining, as he flourished the whip anew. `Unless, that is, you agree willingly to let me do it again, and no handkerchief.' ¡¡¡¡Sie sighed. `Very well, sir!' she said. `Oh let me get my hat!' ¡¡¡¡At the moment of speaking her hat had blown off into the road, their present speed on the upland being by no means slow. D'Urberville pulled up, and said he would get it for her, but Tess was down on the other side. ¡¡¡¡She turned back and picked up the article. ¡¡¡¡`You look prettier with it off, upon my soul, if that's possible,' he said, contemplating her over the back of the vehicle. `Now then, up again! What's the matter?' ¡¡¡¡The hat was in place and tied, but Tess had not stepped forward. ¡¡¡¡`No, sir,' she said, revealing the red and ivory of her mouth as her eye lit in defiant triumph; `not again, if I know it!' ¡¡¡¡`What - you won't get up beside me?'

No comments: