Nov 22, 2007

realism art painting

It is a lady again,' interrupted she, holding out the bud she had peeled. ¡¡¡¡`What?' ¡¡¡¡`I meant that there are always more ladies than lords when you come to peel them.' ¡¡¡¡`Never mind about the lords and ladies. Would you like to take up any course of study - history, for example?' ¡¡¡¡`Sometimes I feel I don't want to know anything more about it than I know already.' ¡¡¡¡`Why not?' ¡¡¡¡`Because what's the use of learning that I am one of a long row only - finding out that there is set down in some old book somebody just like me, and to know that I shall only act her part; making me sad, that's all. The best is not to remember that your nature and your past doings have been just like thousands' and thousands', and that your coming life and doings `I'll be like thousands' and thousands'.' ¡¡¡¡`What, really, then, you don't want to learn anything?'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

realism art painting"

Anonymous said...

realism art painting"