Nov 30, 2007

abstract nude painting

right conduct for me lay in killing him. He fascinated me immeasurably, and I feared him immeasurably; and yet I could not imagine him lying prone in death. There was an endurance, as of perpetual youth, about him, which rose up and forbade the picture. I could see him only as living always and dominating always, fighting and destroying, himself surviving. ¡¡¡¡One diversion of his, when we were in the midst of the herd and the sea was too rough to lower the boats, was to lower with two boat-pullers and a steerer and go out himself. He was a good shot, too, and brought many a skin aboard under what the hunters termed 'impossible hunting conditions.' It seemed the breath of his nostrils, this carrying his life in his hands and struggling for it against tremendous odds. ¡¡¡¡I was learning more and more seamanship, and one clear day, a thing we rarely encountered now, I had the satisfaction of running and handling the Ghost and

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

abstract nude painting"

Anonymous said...

abstract nude painting"

Anonymous said...

abstract nude painting"